Honestly, my entire existence has been a serious case of embarrassing situations that no one wants to be in. I am not even kidding. For example, just today, I tripped and fell flat on my face while jogging. There wasn’t even any step or uneven ground. I JUST DID. I will forever have the curse of unco-ordinated limbs.
Here’s a list of things that mostly have happened to you. And you lived to agree with it.
1. You go an entire day wearing your outfit inside out.
‘It’s not inside out, it’s called fashion. Look it up, big boy.’
2. When you dive in for a handshake when you meet someone but instead, that person goes for the next person’s hand first.
‘Yup, I was just stretching my fingers in mid-air.’
3. You make weird faces while looking into your phone because you find what is on it as ridiculous- and suddenly you look up, someone is staring at you while you were doing that.
4. The classic ‘I-did-not-mean-to-send-that-message-to-you-I-swear’ situation.
Me: So Arun was looking fiiiiiiine today.’
5. You smile at someone you know and they don’t smile back.
What is your problem, man? WHEN DID YOU START LACKING FACIAL EXPRESSIONS?
6. When a new item is on the menu at a restaurant you often visit and you want to try it out but the pronunciation is difficult.
Me: I’ll have the Gnocchi please.
Oh, what? It’s not Gno-chee, it’s Naw-ki?
7. You accidentally walk into a bathroom stall when somebody’s already in there and the latch on the door isn’t working.
Can a man even poop in peace?